PRIMARY, SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY×
1. School timings: 8.45am to 3.45pm and Students must be inside the school premises 10mintues before the first bell.
2. Students should be punctual, regular and with good manners.
3. Students should come to school in the prescribed uniform, Students should ensure that their uniforms are clean and ironed.
4. For boys hair should be trimmed regularly.
5. Girls should wear plaits folded up with ribbons and should not wear flowers.
6. Girls with short hair should wear black colour band and black colour clips only.
7. Girls should not wear long earrings and big bangles.
8. Students should not wear fancy watches, Gold and Silver ornaments.
9. Bringing mobile phones inside the school campus is strictly forbidden.
10. Students should wear their ID every day.
11. Students should come with polished shoes and clean, washed socks.
12. Students should converse only in English inside the school premises [Except the language classes].
13. Students should bring lunch and snack only in steel boxes and Water should be brought in steel bottle or Tupperware.
14. Avoid using plastics.
15. Avoid giving cell phones and pocket money to children.